Administrative Assistant - Everett, WA
Responsible for the proper and efficient operation of Pacific Ship office functions.
· High School Graduate or Equivalent
· Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
· Ability to read, understand and implement written procedures.
· Strong communication skills.
· Good mathematical skills.
· Efficient knowledge in Microsoft Office applications.
Essential Job Tasks & Responsibilities
· Provides administrative support for Pacific Ship operations.
· Organize and process and/or scan Everett payroll related requests to proper location. Paycheck
distribution to Everett employees each week.
· Sort daily timecards for Everett location for hourly employees.
· Sort, distribute, and/or prep mail.
· Efficiently copy, file, scan and/or fax paperwork.
· Assists with applicant processing for Everett.
· Ensure all employee paperwork is complete prior to submission.
· Process and check out all separating personnel. Ensure all company property is returned and
forms are complete.
· Maintains Pac Ship apparel and payroll deduction forms for Everett.
· Perform other relevant duties as assigned by San Diego Office or General Manager.